- Allow agents and technicians to get the insights they need to stop broken, fragmented experiences that delay issue resolution
- Create a single view of the customer to better serve them, based on service history and interactions with other departments
- Diagnose issues to minimize downtime and optimize end-to-end service execution
- Provide instant access to insights, regardless of where data is stored, with cloud-based customer service software
Make service the heart of your customer experience
Create a unified service experience
Develop an elite team of skilled experts
- Solve customer issues quickly from any channel using omnichannel engagements
- Maintain service teams that are ready for any situation and well-trained in courses relevant to their jobs and responsibilities
- Empower agents and technicians using gamification techniques and incentives
- Meet growing service demands by creating an on-demand network to connect and expand your service ecosystem
Deliver the next generation of self-service
- Leverage conversational AI to automate conversations and take relevant actions
- Import content from disparate systems into a unified experience to eliminate information silos
- Make information easily discoverable from anywhere, at any time, even outside your normal operating hours
- Transfer conversations to live agents without losing context
What are analysts saying about service solutions from SAP?
Training and Certification
Train where it suits you best
Training courses are available at select SAP offices, your own location, and online to meet your needs and preferences.
Access the latest resources
Comprehensive, up-to-date resources are available when you need them by accessing SAP Learning Hub with a subscription.
Get started with SAP Service Cloud
SAP Customer Experience Services
SAP Customer Service Management?
SAP Self-Service Accelerator for Utilities by SEW
SAP Customer Engagement Center